Coming soon: Tallinn 2006 scenery
After working on it quietly for over a year now, Raimo Västrik has announced a new version of his Tallinn scenery for FS9.
In addition to a detailed reproduction of the current state of Tallinn Airport (EETN), the scenery will include a photoreal view on the
city of Tallinn and the surroundings.
Overview of the features of Tallinn 2006:
The scenery will be released as freeware. The release date is unknown at the moment.
- Photoreal Tallinn and its surroundings.
- Autogen according to the photoreal ground. Seperate houses in Lasnamäe, Mustamäe and Õismäe area.
- Ülemiste airport with new buildings.
- Apron with special textures.
- Moving gates according to the aircraft type, no need to set any frequencies on the NAV radios.
- Service vehicles by the parked aircraft.
- Docking system on all gates.
- Approach lighting.
- Night lighting for the whole apron.
Some screenshots (click to enlarge):